- This perfume is inspired by Louise Brooks in movie Lulu
- Tender, seductive & sensual with scent of a young woman skin
- Green fruity top notes of violet, plum, black currant, marigold & anise
- Rich, sweet heart notes of tuberose, orange blossoms & ylang ylang.
- Base notes of iris, Tonka bean, voluptuousness of balsam, vanilla & benzoin
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 26-09-2012
Details: Lou Lou Perfume by Cacharel, You are bound to enjoy the intensely powdery aroma of Lou Lou perfume. This fragrance was one of the best-selling fragrances in the 1980s. It became an instant classic due to its bold, powerful aromas. The most prominent aroma you will find in this perfume is the beautiful scent of the tiare flower. Additional notes include top scents of anis, marigold, plum black currant and violet. Tiare flower is featured in the heart as well as orange blossom, ylang-ylang and tuberose. The profile ends with notes of balsam, vanilla, tonka bean and orris. This perfume came out in 1987.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches