- LUMINOUS: A fresh powedery and clean smelling blend of Citrus, Rose and Saffron; the sultry Nutmeg adds fascinating progression that stands out throughout the dry down period of the fragrance.
- GENDER NEUTRAL: The subtle notes of Rose and Patchouli play a supporting role as catalysts in a formula designed to remain upbeat throughout the life of the fragrance.
- BLEND: Upbeat eventually settling to a clean, bright and airy summer breeze. Required 15 to 20 minutes to fully develop - do not smell straight out of the bottle.
- PERFORMANCE: Excellent longevity and very long lasting. Remains very close to your skin, perceptible only by those close to you. A great option for those in professions where the perfume needs to be subdued, such as nurses, teachers, and the like. Jawad is part of Swiss Arabian's exotic range, a wonderful scent for all seasons and a fantastic alternative for those who love the fresh powedery setting of Rose and Patchouli in the background (a linear fragrance).
- SAMPLES AVAILABLE: If you would like to try JAWAD or one of the many Concentrated Perfume Oils Collection, consider ordering the CPO Samples Kit (which currently features 21 of our best selling CPOs, including this one). You may also want to consider our Artisan Perfume Oil blends Sample Kit as well.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Jawad translates to bountiful, generous and munificent in Arabic. This scent is an embodiment of extravagant, yet benevolent nobility. This perfume oil delights you with Aldehydic, Floral and Fresh accords. TOP NOTES: CITRUS, ALDEHYDIC, ROSE, SAFFRON MIDDLE NOTES: GERANIUM, NUTMEG, HELIOTROPIN BASE NOTES: MUSK, LABDANUM, PATCHOULI, AMBER This product was featured at Cosmoprof 2017, Las Vegas Swiss Arabian offers a unique variety of exquisite, exotic and high quality designer fragrances in both concentrated oil and Eau De Parfum selections for Men, Women and Unisex consumers. Each Luxurious perfume bottle is equal in elegance that will match the desired fragrance and occasion you are looking to experience. EDP and CPO refer to the strength of the Swiss Arabian fragrance Eau de Parfum (8 - 15% perfume oil) Perfume oil (15-30% perfume oil in an oil rather than alcohol base)
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.6 x 2.0 inches