- "Faithful to king and country“
- Lord George is a wealthy and respected man, the archetypal patriarch.
- He seems to embody the noblest values of the aristocracy: virtue, respect, loyalty and faithfulness.
- His fragrance reflects his essence; seemingly traditional, yet with hidden secrets. "The flesh is weak."
- Notes: Brandy, Shaving Soap, and Tonka Bean
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Somewhere in the rolling hills of the English countryside, nestled under a majestic canopy of oaks, the sun is gently rising over a country mansion. Two or three domestic servants are arduously at work drawing baths, opening curtains, lighting fires and viciously beating carpets in preparation for the first family gathering of the day. Might we be permitted to introduce you to the Penhaligon’s Portraits Family.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.0 x 3.4 inches