Brand: Perfume Studio
Color: 3-piece Set
- Perfume Studio Set with Necessary Ingredients to make perfumes from fragrance and essential oils.
- Set includes three 30ml glass bottles; Isopropyl Myristate (IPM), Dipropylene Glycol (DPG), Perfumer's Alcohol Equivalent.
- Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) is a synthetic oil most often used an additive in and various cosmetic products and serves as an alternative to Perfumer?ÇÖs Alcohol to make oils sprayable without the strong alcohol smell.
- Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) is a Perfect unscented carrier oil to stretch amount, enhance your fragrance and essential oils, prolong life & hold perfume notes in harmony.
- Use sparingly. Only a small spray amount is needed. Avoid Leaving Bottle in Hot Steam Areas After Spraying.
Details: Cosmetic Grade Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) CAS# 110-27-0 Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) is a synthetic oil used as an additive in fragrances and various cosmetic products. An alternative to Perfumer?ÇÖs Alcohol without the strong alcohol smell. IPM is also a great fixative; delaying fragrance evaporation on the skin and extending the fragrance shelf life. You can blend up to 25% of IPM to your pure perfume oils. Warnings: Not a finished Product. To be used as an additive to cosmetic products. For External Use Only. Keep away from minors. May irritate skin and eyes. Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Fragrance Carrier Oil. DPG is an odorless and colorless solvent used for making incense, body oils and burning oils. It is the industry standard, non-toxic and safe on the skin. A Perfect unscented carrier oil to stretch amount, enhance your fragrance and essential oils, prolong life & hold perfume notes in harmony. Perfume Studio Perfumer's Alcohol Equivalent This is a special solvent mixing formula that you'll need to safely turn your fragrance oils into lower strengths such as Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette, Eau De Cologne and Aftershaves. To turn your Oils into different fragrance strengths, simply follow the following general guidelines, taking into account that depending on your personal liking, you may need to add more or less of the solvent to your oils: EDP STRENGTH- 1 Part Oil to 4 Parts Solvent EDT STRENGTH- 1 Part Oil to 6 Parts Solvent EDC STRENGTH- 1 Part Oil to 8 Parts Solvent AFTERSHAVE STRENGTH- 1 Part Oil to 12 Parts Solvent WARNING: Flammable Liquid. Keep Out of Reach of Children and away from Heat and Direct Sunlight. DO NOT Refrigerate Solvent in Glass Container. PRODUCT SHIPMENT IS RESTRICTED TO WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA - CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED VIA GROUND (SLOW SHIPMENT).